Even though our amazon giveaway is over, we’re always looking for new submissions. Please think about contributing. I can promise you fame… not really. Instructions for submissions can be found here.
Congrats to Esther for winning the $30 amazon gift card during the random drawing tonight. Thanks to everyone that participated. And for those that didn’t, still feel free to provide submissions!
Just a reminder that today is the last day to get your photos submitted to enter the random drawing for the $30 amazon gift card. Details here.
- Submit a photo for the site! Just email me a good photo of your kid(s) at play doing something funny or interesting and your name will be entered into the drawing.
- if you enter 1 to 3 different photos your name will be entered 1 time into the random drawing
- if you enter 4 to 7 different photos your name will be entered 2 times into the random drawing
- if you enter greater than 7 different photos, your name will be entered 4 times into the random drawing
- I will declare a winner by Friday, September 16 at 9pm on the site. That’s just one week from today, so get moving!
- Just email submit -at- foundAroundTheHome.com
- I will need your email address in order to give the reward away.
- Images should be fairly large, but at the minimum they need to be 545 pixels wide. If you don’t know how to do that, you can just send me the larger size.
- For this time only I will AUTOMATICALLY include your name in the random drawing if you already sent me photo before random drawing was announced, unless you ask that I don’t. I will apply the same rules to your entries (thanks to those of you who submitted previously!)
- Ummm, your chances are pretty darn good. You probably have never entered a random drawing where the odds are stacked so heavily in your favor, so give it a shot.
- I will have to be somewhat discerning in what qualifies as a valid entry. The goal is to be able to continue to post fun photos that we can share on the site. If you send me 4 photos of a bush and tell me there is actually a kid behind it doing something really funny while playing – it may not qualify, sorry. I’ll be pretty liberal in what I accept, and you can always just email and ask if you have any questions.
I’m sorry for the delay in posts. Hurricane Irene and the result of its destruction may delay posts for the next few days and even up through the weekend until power is slowly restored to our sate (60% are without power).
The good news? The delay in posts should allow more time for all of you who have been on the fence about submitting images to rummage through your computer and find and submit your best ones.